The Church Of The New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Church Of The New World

We Are The Church of the New World, We Are The Knights Of Justice, We Are The Future!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Council has Started

Go down 
+2
T3hAwesome
Voltare
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

The Council has Started Empty
PostSubject: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:43 pm

All people can imput on ideas on dealings pertaining to the topic at hand. Today is our dealings with Japan.
Back to top Go down
T3hAwesome
Knight
Knight
T3hAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:58 pm

we could establish a select handful of goodwill ambassadors that could serve as go-betweens between the Church and the Japanese government.
Back to top Go down
Jache
Cardinal
Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:00 pm

We should have newspaper spread our word in japan.
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:24 pm

That position belongs to the Cardinal of Japan, who shall be named tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:59 pm

I have ended this council on acount that real life things have prevented me from being as active as need be to allow it to go well. However, please bring up ideas and talk with me. We must stay active and strong.
Back to top Go down
Jache
Cardinal
Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:01 pm

When do you think will be a good time to restart the council?
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:28 pm

In a few weeks. We were all uprepbared for it all, and rl is hitting hard with prom and all-state debate on the way out of the game.

I will look and see what I can do. However, we will have the first trial of the Church for the decenter who has declared he is leaving. I will have you, myself, and the Arch Paladin on a judgeship to decree the excomunication of said person, we all know who he is, should he follow through with his actions, and other things will be placed on him as well.

Any ideas and things please let us still talk about them, though the reform to keep him is not the issue, seeing as he seeks to leave, and the will of God bends to no mortal man.

However, Jache is the new Cardinal of Japan and the first Cardinal of the Church sence the rebirth.

Congrats, and I have anounced it to the world, I will type it up in the forums here again soon.
Back to top Go down
Jache
Cardinal
Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Thanks holy father who the honor you have given me
Back to top Go down
T3hAwesome
Knight
Knight
T3hAwesome

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:00 pm

will i get the honor of judgement as well, being of the Knights and the Council?
Back to top Go down
Jonas
Priest
Priest
Jonas

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 pm

And so the first council ends... Wink
Back to top Go down
Codey
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: This is tupid limit :P   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Hello my Fellow Knights, As the creator of these forums and helped Voltare get the church set up, I guess I've done enough right? WRONG, here is whats going on, now Im not the proper writing unless it's in some stupid article so hear me out, eEstonia is comming out April 6 and I will most likely be the President or Vice President and perhaps a spot for our Holy grounds? We would have complete power there after all, I am settign up an IRC, Forum, Charity, E-mail Address and stuff. Anyways let me know what you think, I know Israel was a plan, but they're going to be taken over in no time.
Possible presidents = Killswitch (As well is becomming a member of the church, and hes a friend of mine) Or Codey (me obviously)
We'll need some people so let me know. I'll work on gettin moving tickets.
Back to top Go down
Jonas
Priest
Priest
Jonas

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Interesting. Do you mean that you want to make whole Estonia a churchal nation? Like the papal states? Or just an area / province?
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:41 pm

I would like this very much. If I do not win my Congresional election here at home I will come over personaly. We must move now and gather all our forces out of Israel and move to that nation for the election. Write me personaly.
Back to top Go down
Antonio J. M. V.
Arch Paladin
Arch Paladin
Antonio J. M. V.

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:58 pm

Code-Y as a friend to you I will move to eEstonia as well. The war in Mexico is coming to a close and I will do everything I can in Estonia to make you President or VP while I will join its armed forces. While were at it lets make it a monarchy so that the king will be blessed by his Holiness, thus making the churches authority over Estonia politics and religion.
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:03 pm

I am intrested in seeing how this will go down. I know that we must first insure that we have support and power there before I will move there myself. I would love this to work out and a monarch be established for the Church.

Killswitch supports the Church, though I know he wants to do his own thing to, but I would prefer unified reasons and party.
Back to top Go down
Jonas
Priest
Priest
Jonas

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:34 pm

A monarchy? I thought something as the papal states with the pope as official, non-elected, head of the state. His representative is chosen by the elections.

This could get interesting... even with a monarchy.
Back to top Go down
Antonio J. M. V.
Arch Paladin
Arch Paladin
Antonio J. M. V.

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:43 pm

With a Monarchy, If the King/Queen is crowned by the Pope, then it will symbolize that the Church is in power there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Council has Started   The Council has Started Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Council has Started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Church Of The New World :: Church Hierarchy :: First Council of Japan-
Jump to: